Saturday, August 2, 2014

My Diet Plan - First Step - things needed

Ok you decided to reduce weight but you don't know where to start , I was also in the same state ,so don't worry I can guide you through step.So first thing I did was I brought a food scale as I already have weighing scale for me.

To Buy:

1.Food scale and measuring cup:
To measure the food you eat,initially you may find it difficult to measure everything you eat, but once you are used to it ,you will find it easier and even fun(to see how much small amount of some food has so much calories with out we being not aware of it, and eating a lot). Now I can easily guess how much an item weighs even with out measuring in a scale. Bur trust me investing in a good quality food scale is going to help you a lot.
2.Body weighing scale:
 If you already have it well is good , but if you don't have it please get one.I have a digital one which is now accurate than regular one. But it's your choice.You have to weigh yourself at same time with same way ie. I weigh myself every morning after i use the restroom naked. I find that having clothing on makes you gain un-nessacarry weight.Just be consistent same time same clothes (or lack of), same place. Most people aim for the morning as it's easier to be consistent.


No comments:

Post a Comment